Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogging Around: Bill and Darrell

In response to Bill's blog post about Assef:

Bill, I agree that the topic of Assef's mental state was an important part of the discussion in class. I can't help but notice that you used terms and ideas we learned in health (a class that I despise and sometimes find quite useless). Congratulations, I feel that this is one of those rare moments when some of the less useful information from our health textbook actually gets applied in a meaningful way.

In response to Darrell's blog post about Facebook:

Darrell: Like others, I really liked this blog post. The idea of virtual networks taking away the integrity of our social interactions is a valid thought that carries many potential consequences. I will not lie, I use Facebook regularly and don't see myself giving it up any time in the near future. As Pat said, the complete rejection of technology is not an entirely realistic or reasonable response; there is no perfect solution to this issue (Are there ever?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Email Me!